Imagine waking each morning of your honeymoon to greet the sun rising over your own secluded beach front villa. Muse over the wonderful years to come while planning your day of activity or peaceful relaxation. Feel energetic enough to struggle out to the ocean view hammock while you wait for a cup of aromatic coffee prepared by your personal staff?
An unforgettable unique private beach honeymoon awaits you in the elegance and splendor of Villa Castellamonte, a 5-star luxury villa. Let us help plan your tropical honeymoon, with every detail attended to, allowing you the romantic and carefree times together in beautiful serene surroundings. Don’t worry about a thing, as our villa concierge and beach honeymoon planner will personally plan your activities to match your desires and budget.
Activities abound at Villa Castellamonte! We offer scuba diving, sightseeing, championship golf, massage, snorkeling, shopping or just relaxing around the huge, private 60′ zero-entry swimming pool. Whatever your budget and whatever your desires, Villa Castellamonte is designed specifically for your island honeymoon to create cherished memories for years to come!
Beach Honeymoon Villa Destination
Villa Castellamonte is the premier five-star vacation rental villa throughout the north coast of the Dominican Republic. The villa offers eight (8) luxurious air-conditioned king-size en suites, each with a unique, private view of the ocean. Every suite in this honeymoon destination has its own terrace, most over 18′ deep, offering a welcoming shady resting place to enjoy the peace, solitude and romance of this private beach honeymoon villa. Custom designed interiors with impeccable taste and hand-made furnishings in each room add to the luxury and elegance you are looking for on your honeymoon.
Nestled atop its own sea cliff, overlooking the secluded 600′ white sand beach, this 15,000 square foot Tuscan-style villa has captured the elegance of the Italian countryside to combine it with the luxury of the Caribbean. Designed by a world-renowned award-winning architect, this stunning vacation villa has been constructed with the most elegant features using the best in domestic and imported materials. Italian tiles, hand-painted murals, selected marbles, Italian granite and mahogany are just examples of the quality materials used throughout the villa.
Outside, the manicured tropical gardens have been designed to provide the privacy you desire combined with spectacular photographic backgrounds. If you like, we can even provide the professional photographer to capture your honeymoon for everlasting memories. Seated next to the imported Italian fountain, gracing the sweeping stone staircase in the entryway, relaxing by the pool, enjoying a massage by the ocean and the list can go on. Villa Castellamonte is tailored to offer you the honeymoon of your dreams!
Unique Honeymoon Package
Villa Castellamonte offers a complete and romantic honeymoon package. Every amenity has been considered with you and your new spouse in mind. The entire villa is yours with the staff dedicated to anticipating your every need and desire.
Our complete unique private beach honeymoon package includes ALL of the following amenities:
- Your choice of bedroom from any of the luxurious king-sized air-conditioned suites
- First-class cuisine prepared to your liking daily with candlelit dinner nightly
- World-Class Wine with Every Evening Meal
- Welcome Champagne and Chocolate-dipped Fruit
- In-room Tropical Floral Arrangements
- Souvenir Photo Album and Disposable Camera
- Romantic Champagne and Orchids Massage for Two
- One Round of Golf for Two at Playa Grande Golf Course (w/caddy & cart)
- Free Use of Snorkeling Equipment for Two
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Puerto Plata (POP)
- Villa Honeymoon Remembrance Gift
- Discount certificate for your first anniversary stay
Remember, in addition to the above unique honeymoon features, every stay at Villa Castellamonte includes:
- 2 Huge Living Areas; one a splendid grand living room for entertaining, the other a totally equipped game/family room for relaxation
- Formal Dining, Al Fresco Dining, Private Dining and Grand Terrace Dining areas
- Complete Kitchen Access for Midnight Snacks
- Private, Fully-Stocked Wine Cellar including Dominican & Cuban cigars
- 3 Elegant Hand-Carved Fireplaces with Gas Logs & Remote Ignition
- Hand Painted Ceiling and Wall Murals by International Muralist
- 3 Satellite Sony Televisions with VCR/DVD/CD & Vast Video/Audio Library
- 18′ (5m) Deep Grand Terrace Encompasses the Villa for Splendid Outdoor Living
- 60′ x 60′ Custom Designed Zero Entry Swimming Pool w/Peninsula, swim-through tunnel and diving rock
- Spa-Quality Luxurious Padded Pool Chairs and Chaise Lounges
- Luxurious Double-width Hammocks Overlooking the Sea
- Interior and Exterior Sony Dream System Surround Sound Systems w/CD Players
- Direct Access to Our Romantic 600′ Secluded White Sand Beach
- Portable Beach Lounge Chairs & Umbrellas
- Children’s Beach / Pool Toys & Board Games
- 15′ Championship Shuffleboard Table
- Professional Foosball Table
- 8′ Championship Quality Outdoor Pool Table w/Ping-Pong
- 4 Hole PGA-Quality Putting / Chipping Greens
- Tuscan-style Fully Stocked Bar w/Mixes
- Italian Hand-Carved Marble Entrance Fountain; perfect for romantic pictures
- Fully Landscaped & Maintained Rooftop Gardens
- Romantic, Secluded Garden Areas Overlooking the Sea
- Spectacular Hand Built Stone Privacy Wall Surrounds the Villa
- Fully Trained Staff including Chef de Cuisine, On-Site Concierge, Masseuse, Laundress, Housekeepers, Gardeners & Security
- Handicap accessible master suite, grounds and pool
- Plan Ahead – The farther ahead you can plan the better your chances will be of getting the villa when you want it. Also, purchase your airline tickets in advance to take advantage of discount prices offered by the airlines. The most perfect weather is virtually guaranteed between April and November, or visit the whales who arrive January thru March.
- Activity Planning – Let us know as soon as possible about the activities you may be interested in pursuing. We can help organize your excursions better the sooner we know about them. Also, think of the little things you might want to make the trip smoother.
- Check the Calendar – Make sure you are planning the honeymoon for the best time for you and your new spouse. Verify everything on your end to make sure you have the time off work, have house sitters for your pets and so forth. Make as much time as you can for this once in a lifetime event, you won’t be sorry!
- Budget Yourself – Let yourself go and splurge but don’t go overboard. With the fixed price honeymoon package we offer, Villa Castellamonte can help keep your expenses low without limiting your fun. The Dominican Republic is very economical so your money will go a long way on your excursions away from the villa.
- Food – Let us know soon of any dietary requirements or desires you might have. We will do our best to accommodate you and can do so better if we know earlier.Caribbean honeymoon and romantic getaway vacation rental villa!
- Photographs – Do not forget to take pictures, they will help refresh your memories for years to come. We offer a professional photographer for a small additional charge and give you a free camera when you arrive. Believe us, you’ll be happy to have pictures when you return home!
- Relax – Weddings are stressful, even the most well-planned weddings. When you arrive at the villa you should plan on relaxing. Don’t plan too much to do right away. Give yourself time to unwind, enjoy each other and be pampered by the best honeymoon staff in the Caribbean!
- Pack Wisely – Have you ever gone someplace only to discover that the airline forgot or misdirected your luggage? Imagine this on a honeymoon! To help lessen the impact of such a mistake by an airline, pack some of his clothes in her bag and vice versa. Assuming you each have a bag, the odds are better that at least one will arrive on time. If you use a major airline, as we always recommend, they will get you your luggage the next day but with this packing idea you won’t have an uncomfortable first night!
- Jewelry – Pack your jewelry in your carry-on bags, including your camera. Never ship! Don’t wear your jewelry to the beach or swimming; it could get lost!
If you aren’t yet married and are looking for romantic, exotic locations to get married, you should consider Villa Castellamonte as a Caribbean wedding destination. Our villa even includes a dedicated destination wedding planner to help organize, plan and execute your wedding. Let us remove the stress from your wedding day!